I think it fits within the context of Question 2 in the same way we would have to consider similar if putting any other software / system within a school.
1) What are the plans for making integration of OSX.7 and AD actually happen and stay as something reliable?
2) Can Apple give examples, case studies and instructions about how to employ iOS Devices in a multi-device, multi-user environment ... taking into consideration accessing and saving files, security, patch management, application deployment and configurations settings for accessing the network infrastructure? This includes working with educational networks where there are specific filters, proxies, firewalls, etc.
3) Can Apple be clear about how Apps are now to be licensed on iOS and LionOS devices, taking into account that this is for devices that are multi-user and users who will access multiple devices, especially in the light of recent changes to the iTunes ToS in the UK.
4) Can Apple be clear about what work they are doing with suppliers of educational resources and tools to help them provide stuff that will work across the range of Apple devices? If you can get Flash to work it would be a start!
5) When will Apple start giving information to people in schools instead of just saying "Go ask an ASE" ... who are wonderful, but people in schools also want to learn and deploy things themselves (or have to, depending on the budgets).
(Sorry if it seems that I want to do ASEs out of some business ...)
Reserve questions (in case anyone else asks one of the above or if there is a clear demonstration of it at the event)
6) Any chance of knocking another 20% off the price for schools?
7) When are you coming back to BETT instead of just being done by ASEs? (who are wonderful people ... yada, yada, yada)
8) When can we stick OSX on kit other than Apple kit? We'll pay! Honest!