Creating a USB Bootable OSX Lion Installer
For anyone who wants to know...
1. Download Lion form app store
2. Go to applications in OS X
3. Find install Mac OS X lion
4. Right Click > Show package contents.
5. Go to Contents > SharedSupport
6. Copy "InstallESD.dmg" to your desktop
7. Open Disk Utility
8. Find you pendrive in there and go to the restore tab
9. On source find the DMG on the desktop
10. Drag the patition of the USB into destination.
And your done boot from that by pressing ALT when starting up your mac.