Problems with Directory Utility in OSX 10.6.x
I am having problems with logging on to Active Directory with 10.6 clients.
On my 10.5 machines I bind them to primary AD domain using Directory Utility, this works great.
There is a Primary Domain, and sub domians. Users logon using-
Domain\Username or SubDomain\Username
On my 10.6 machines I cannot get users on the sub domain to logon. I have tried binding the machines to the primary and sub domain.
I have tried differnet variations of the username such as username@domain; domain\username; username
Users on the Primary domain have no problems logging on.
I can't see any differences between 10.5 and 10.6...