Apache realms and Internet explorer.
I hope someone can help. I have set up a realm in OS X server 10.4.11 which requires authentication of users in the OD. Safari and firefox can authenticate against the realm and access the directory but internet explorer can't. I have tried V6 and V7 but to no avail.
I set up and configured a realm on an OS X 10.5.1 server and found the same problem, until i enabled Auth_apple_digest_mod. This resolved the issue and IE6 could authenticate against the realm.
However the closest module i could find on Tiger was Apple_Digest_module. I enabled this but it did not resolve the issue. Is there anything else i can try.