+ Post New Thread
Mac Thread, Urgent help required for our Art Dept. in Technical; Guys, I am putting out an appeal to you guys good nature. A former employee at our school has mashed ...

Thank Post

Urgent help required for our Art Dept.

Guys,

I am putting out an appeal to you guys good nature. A former employee at our school has mashed up our macs in Art, somehow without our knowledge managed to force an image of Tiger onto our Leopard Macs using deploy studio. This image contained Adobe photoshop 7. The leaving present from this employee was leaving our macs in art continually looping and all known good images gone

We now have taken the 4 macs out of the room and rebuilt them to Leopard as they should have done, but now obviously PS7 will not run on Leopard. Our imacs and G4s are going to replaced hopefully soon with a full suite of Win PC's, but where the proverbial has hit the fan is that we need the macs urgently because of exams and mocks coming up. We used this persons "superior mac knowledge" as gospel when setting all these up.

What I need to ask if any kind soul has 4 unused licences for Photoshop 8 or another legacy version that will run on Leopard for that short period until we decommision the macs.

If anyone could please help us could you please PM me asap

Thank Post
    Sorry, I'm confused. If you had Leopard installed on these Macs before they were trashed, and they were running Photoshop, doesn't that mean you have a Leopard compatible version of Photoshop?

Thank Post
    lol, not as confused as we were - we can only reckon instead of telling us that "the version of photoshop is not compatable with leopard", he has taken an older image of Tiger OS with PS7 installed and forced them over the network onto the iMacs via a deploy studio workflow, which would explain for their unstability. After calling Apple support asking which OS version goes with the serial number we now can confirm his work was completely unethical lol.

SHARE:
+ Post New Thread