How to Burn a CD
1. Insert a blank disc into the CD recording drive. A dialog box appears.
2. Type a name for the disc in the Name field.
3. Choose a disc format from the Format pop-up menu. For information about the formats, see the "Choosing a Disc Format" section, below.
4. Click Prepare. A disc icon appears on the desktop.
5. Drag the files and folders you want to save on the disc to its icon. See Note 1.
6. When the files and folders are finished copying to the disc icon, arrange them exactly as you want to see them when the disc is burned.
Once you burn a disc, you cannot change the placement of files or folders or their names. See Notes 2 and 3.
7. Click the disc icon, then choose Burn CD from the Special menu. See Note 4. A dialog box appears.
8. Click Burn. The disc is initialized and the files and folders are saved on the disc. This process takes several minutes. See Notes 5, and 6.