Set A Time Limit To Your Visit To That Website...
Example link 1: http://10.minutes.at/edugeek.net [Time limited mode: Limited to 10 minutes before the alert pops up]
x.minutes.at - a timer on any website*
Get more done by giving each task a finite duration. Simply choose a number of minutes and a website or search, and enter them in your browser address bar as below.
Try it out:
- News break: 5.minutes.at/news.bbc.co.uk
- Quick google search: 5.minutes.at/flights+to+honolulu
- Writing session: 45.minutes.at/simpletext.ws
- Stopwatch mode: howmany.minutes.at/yahoo.com
- Just a timer (and google): 10.minutes.at
* Except certain fancy sites like google mail and google reader. They don't work because they don't like frames. Sorry. But you can still set a timer going and open them in a new tab - you'll still get the alert.
Example Link 2: http://howmany.minutes.at/edugeek.net [Stopwatch mode]