Cyclists: UK Cycle Routes Maps: Sustrans
Search for a location or a route:
Sustrans is a leading UK charity enabling people to travel by foot, bike or public transport for more of the journeys we make every day.
Sustrans works with communities, policy-makers and partner organisations so that people can choose healthier, cleaner and cheaper journeys and enjoy better, safer spaces to live in. All over the UK, we make a positive difference to people's lives.
We help people think about and change the travel choices they make. Through our work to create better walking and cycling links, including the National Cycle Network, we're providing the space to make sure sustainable travel is not just a choice: it's the most obvious and convenient option.
Finding route details
- Clicking on a route will show you a popup box with the route name/number
- If there are more details about the selected route, a link will display
Places of interest
- You can view destinations by ticking boxes in the map key
- Pinpoints will appear when you zoom in to the map
- These businesses and destinations are drawn from Google's database - if you find an error, you can report it on www.google.co.uk/map