For Your Geographers/Sociologists: Population Explorer
Link: Population Explorer
Population Explorer is used to answer basic questions about human population, such as:
- How many people live in this area?
- What are their characteristics?
- How many women live here? How many men live here?
- What is the age structure of this population?
- How densely populated is the area? Which parts of the area are more densely populated than others?
- How many people can we expect to live here in the future?
These questions can be asked at a country level, sub-country level, cross-country level, or for any user-defined area.