Links Thread, For When Your Favorite Song Just Isn't Long Enough: The Infinite Jukebox in Links, Downloads and Scripts; Link 1: The Infinite Jukebox
From the site FAQ:
...We use the Echo Nest analyzer to break the song into ...
20th November 2012, 09:21 AM #1
For When Your Favorite Song Just Isn't Long Enough: The Infinite Jukebox
Link 1: The Infinite Jukebox
From the site FAQ:
Link 2: The Infinite Jukebox [Site FAQ]
...We use the Echo Nest analyzer to break the song into beats. We play the song beat by beat, but at every beat there's a chance that we will jump to a different part of song that happens to sound very similar to the current beat. For beat similarity we look at pitch, timbre, loudness, duration and the position of the beat within a bar. There's a nifty visualization that shows all the possible transitions that can occur at any beat.
- Are there any ways to control the song? Yes - here are some keys:
- [space] - Start and stop playing the song
- [left arrow] - Decrement the current play velocity by one
- [right arrow] - Increment the current play velocity by one
- [Down arrow] - Sets the current play velocity to zero
- [control] - freeze on the current beat
- [shift] - bounce between the current beat and all of the similar sounding beats. These are the branch points.
- 'h' - Bring it on home - turns off infinite mode...
Last edited by DaveP; 20th November 2012 at 09:23 AM.
Reason: Edit Link 2 display text.
IDG Tech News
20th November 2012, 11:01 AM #2
Nice find, that's pretty cool.
It goes crazy on nyan cat
20th November 2012, 11:08 AM #3
Sorry, this app needs advanced web audio. Your browser doesn't support it. Try the latest version of Chrome or Safari
By tsky in forum Wireless Networks
Last Post: 11th February 2009, 09:08 AM
By gary_b2008 in forum Wireless Networks
Last Post: 2nd November 2008, 08:59 PM
By Ryan in forum General Chat
Last Post: 19th May 2008, 09:17 AM
By jonsey516 in forum Hardware
Last Post: 2nd May 2007, 09:55 AM
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)