+ Post New Thread
Licensing Questions Thread, Best service to download music? in Technical; Hi, I hope I've put this post in the correct place. I am appealing to IT folk at schools to ...

Thank Post

Best service to download music?

Hi, I hope I've put this post in the correct place. I am appealing to IT folk at schools to tell me which is the best software/ method to use to download or stream the latest music for schools.

Streaming is one option and Spotify or Napster have been mentioned. What are the pitfalls? Streaming is not an option at one of the schools I support because the bandwidth is so low. What would others recommend to download music? Is there a software/service out there where music can be borrowed for eg 3 months? Or is streaming the only answer in this scenario? Are there any tricks for using streaming on a lowbandwidth wireless network? So many questions, please help. Thanks.

hey hey hey, stay outta my shed. STAY OUT OF MY SHED.
    Thank Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BizzyBee View Post
    Hi, I hope I've put this post in the correct place. I am appealing to IT folk at schools to tell me which is the best software/ method to use to download or stream the latest music for schools.

Streaming is one option and Spotify or Napster have been mentioned. What are the pitfalls? Streaming is not an option at one of the schools I support because the bandwidth is so low. What would others recommend to download music? Is there a software/service out there where music can be borrowed for eg 3 months? Or is streaming the only answer in this scenario? Are there any tricks for using streaming on a lowbandwidth wireless network? So many questions, please help. Thanks.
    Streaming for what purpose? If you literally mean "streaming for schools" then you need to verify that the licences associated with the applications you mention and music purchased through them will allow corporate use/public performance.

SHARE:
+ Post New Thread