+ Post New Thread
Licensing Questions Thread, EES Microsoft Licensing in Technical; Good Afternoon Seen a post about a company saying they will beat any quote for EES????? Why would the company ...

Thank Post

EES Microsoft Licensing

Good Afternoon
    Seen a post about a company saying they will beat any quote for EES????? Why would the company not j
    ust quote at their very best price????? This is very unethical & very very biased. Any comments???

Thank Post
    Quote Originally Posted by daniel222222 View Post
    Any comments???
    As every company in the world sells items with 0p profit ("Best price")? How is it unethetical and biased to beat a quote, compared to those companies who just charge more in the first place?

Steve

3. Thanks to Steve21 from:

daniel222222 (14th June 2012)

Thank Post
    Good Afternoon
    Seen a post about a company saying they will beat any quote for EES????? Why would the company not j
    ust quote at their very best price????? This is very unethical & very very biased. Any comments???
    I think you're refering to me

There are a few reasons why i posted this offer. 1) We're running a MS promo before the price increases in July. 2) I want to make sure schools EES agreements are set up correctly. I've had a few cases where companies claiming to know what they are talking about have messed up EES agreement and schools have been left to pick up the pieces. It can cause so many issues so i prevent it by offering my services. 3) I hope that i've helped Edugeekers out so they know where they can go for help, if they need it. 4) I've forgot

Not trying to be unethical - just trying to help

Thank Post
    Hi,

the word you are looking for is 'haggle'.

Nothing wrong with getting best best price and bashing down resellers as much as possible, isnt that our job?

Have you also written to B&Q as dont they guarantee to beat any like for like kitchen quote? Whats the difference?

Thank Post
    Oh I get it, you are a friend to Millgate, that explains it. If I send Millgate my EES quote for 520 staff (and I know it is very very very agressive) then he will honour the pricing? as said before I know it will be under cost. If a statment says we will beat any genuine quote, then he can have the business

Thank Post
    Oh I get it, you are a friend to Millgate, that explains it. If I send Millgate my EES quote for 520 staff (and I know it is very very very agressive) then he will honour the pricing? as said before I know it will be under cost. If a statment says we will beat any genuine quote, then he can have the business
    I'm a friend of anyone who offers to save us money! More saving - more money to spend on other things!

I think @Millgate had put on his other thread as long as the quote is genuine and he can confirm it with MS he would beat it *shrug* you would be best asking him.

As it happens, whether I do or do not use @Millgate, i'd always be happy to support people who are trying to do their best by the Edugeek community

Thank Post
    Good, thanks for replies. I will get my assistant to send info. to Millgate, you never know he may be better. Thanks again

Thank Post
    Good, thanks for replies. I will get my assistant to send info. to Millgate, you never know he may be better. Thanks again
    With any luck you may have saved some money, woop!

Thank Post
    Sounds good to me Drop me an email and i'll get to work

SHARE:
+ Post New Thread