1. You are correct
2. You will need to by SCCM server but cals are included with EEES
3. You do get FEP See this link: Products - Microsoft Client Access License
Coming up for my renewal, and I want to be sure everything is right.
1) Are Server DataCenter licences done per processor? A quote I have seems to indicate this is the case. But it isnt with Enterprise or Standard?
2) If I want to run SCCM on a VM managing clients, and SCVMM on one of my 3 Hyper-V hosts, managing itself and another 2 hosts (2 hosts are dual CPU, one is single) what server licences would I need?
3) Am I right in thinking the Core CAL pack covers SCCM but not things like Forefront Endpoint?
sidewinder (3rd May 2012)
Yeah, very succinct and helpful, thanks!
Also, SCCM is easiest purchased via a datacentre license too - it is done by '2 processors'. So, a single license covers 2 processors.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)