+ Post New Thread
Licensing Questions Thread, Vipre Feedback???? in Technical; Hi guys, I know a number of you are using Vipre Antivirus so i wanted to see what you thought ...

Thank Post

Vipre Feedback????

Hi guys,

I know a number of you are using Vipre Antivirus so i wanted to see what you thought of it?

I have regular meetings with the Vipre guys and i mentioned that i have had quite a lot of interest on here so they were keen to hear what you had to say. I want to know the good, the bad and the ugly, any improvements you would welcome and any issues you may have had.

My next meeting with them is next week so i want to give them stacks of your feedback.

Cheers

Luke

Thank Post
    We like it a lot and found the deployment to be very easy. The uninstaller part of Vipre for automatically removing your current AV was a nice touch which made life easier.

There are a couple of little improvements which would be handy;

- a % complete on running scans would be good, i thought i had read somewhere before this was in the pipeline but not seen it yet

(i'll update the above more when i have time later today).

3. Thanks to RTFM from:

Millgate (18th October 2011)

Thank Post
    Been using Vipre for about 5 months now and haven't had any trouble with it at all.

The ease of use/setup is brilliant and the thing has detected and quarantined all sorts which our previous product and Trend Housecall failed to spot. The workstations seem to be far more comfortable at being used whilst a scan is going compared to RMVP4 which we had before.

5. Thanks to bodminman from:

Millgate (3rd November 2011)

Thank Post
    Quote Originally Posted by bodminman View Post
    Been using Vipre for about 5 months now and haven't had any trouble with it at all.

The ease of use/setup is brilliant and the thing has detected and quarantined all sorts which our previous product and Trend Housecall failed to spot. The workstations seem to be far more comfortable at being used whilst a scan is going compared to RMVP4 which we had before.
    I second all that, the fact we can actually video edit across the network whilst AV scanning is much better than when we had Sophos, which would make some of the machines struggle to do even simple tasks when AV scanning.

SHARE:
+ Post New Thread