+ Post New Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
Licensing Questions Thread, SMART Notebook licensing in Technical; Originally Posted by StevieM Forgive my cynicism here, but a new user creates an account and his/her first 3 (and, ...
    Tob

Thank Post
    Quote Originally Posted by StevieM View Post
    Forgive my cynicism here, but a new user creates an account and his/her first 3 (and, so far, only) posts are to promote a specific piece of software... That's never happened before.
    Well, a little bit more of your cynism and it will probably also never happen again (-;

But seriously, I also wrote about Easiteachs unusual interface, anoying bugs and a glas-modus-tool which should better be replaced by a freeware alternative. And probably I did all this in a rather bad English since I am not a native speaker. Does all this fit to your accusation/cynism?
    Last edited by Tob; 7th April 2014 at 07:01 PM.

Thank Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Tob View Post
    Well, a little bit more of your cynism and it will probably also never happen again (-;

But seriously, I also wrote about Easiteachs unusual interface, anoying bugs and a glas-modus-tool which should better be replaced by a freeware alternative. And probably I did all this in a rather bad English since I am not a native speaker. Does all this fit to your accusation/cynism?
    No offence intended, @Tob. Certainly not an accusation, more of a consideration. People do sign up to Edugeek just to promote/defend a product/company as if they were a user/client. If I were to do it, yes I probably would include some obvious product flaws in order make it appear more like a genuine post.

That said, Edugeek is a very friendly and incredibly helpful site that has saved my bacon on more than one occasion. Stick around, join in a few other discussions and I'm sure you'll love it. (...and your English is much better than my German! )

Anyways

Still not heard anything back from Steljes after my email.

3. Thanks to StevieM from:

Tob (26th April 2014)

Thank Post
    Ive just downloaded the latest RM Easiteach and I am liking it but then again im not a teacher. The couple of .notebook files I have converted seem to be ok. I need to get some teachers to test it. If we move away from Smartboards then we will need to consider alternatives to smart notebook.

Thank Post

SMART Notebook licensing

I've just had pricing through for notebook advantage which works out at:

1 year subscription
    £34 per board per year

3 year subscription
    £25 per board per year

5 year subscription
    £20 per board per year

The subscription includes not just access to notebook but other tools like maths and response.

Check out the www.hughsymonsav.com for more details

http://www.hughsymonsav.com/document...oksoftware.doc
    Last edited by ass17; 26th April 2014 at 12:44 AM.

6. 2 Thanks to ass17:

dhicks (9th June 2014), Tob (26th April 2014)

Thank Post
    At one of my primary schools we are having issues with the last free notebook software on Windows 8.1. Just installed the 2014 evaluation version on one laptop and the issue is fixed.

All my primary schools have gone with smartboards over the years as the software cost was part of the hardware cost, splitting these will probably make all my primary schools look at alternative products.

Thank Post
    Thanked 2,717 Times in 2,302 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by edutech4schools View Post
    At one of my primary schools we are having issues with the last free notebook software on Windows 8.1. Just installed the 2014 evaluation version on one laptop and the issue is fixed.

All my primary schools have gone with smartboards over the years as the software cost was part of the hardware cost, splitting these will probably make all my primary schools look at alternative products.

Mimio still works like this with the software registered by any hardware, hopefully they keep this up now smart has jumped on the greed wagon.

SHARE:
+ Post New Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456