+ Post New Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Learning Network Manager Thread, Network infrastructure is a mess in Technical; I downloaded and installed HP PCM yesterday (after searching through their terrible website) and that has been a big help, ...
    Thank Post
    I downloaded and installed HP PCM yesterday (after searching through their terrible website) and that has been a big help, it's found all of the switches and even created a network map for us. It shows which ports go where and loads of other useful info too

Will look into PuTTY as well, but it looks like the PCM software will do everything!

Thank Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee91 View Post
    I downloaded and installed HP PCM yesterday (after searching through their terrible website) and that has been a big help, it's found all of the switches and even created a network map for us. It shows which ports go where and loads of other useful info too

Will look into PuTTY as well, but it looks like the PCM software will do everything!
    It's a fantastic piece of software, I think once the trial runs out it's still free to use but with a lower set of features and limited to 50 devices. You still have to register with HP i think though in order to continue to use the free version (i think, been ages since i used it)

Buying PCM+ next budget as we have over 50 devices, looking forward to it too (is that sad?) because i haven't updated my network documentation in nearly two years and I'm starting to feel bad about it haha :|

Thank Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mrbios View Post
    It's a fantastic piece of software, I think once the trial runs out it's still free to use but with a lower set of features and limited to 50 devices. You still have to register with HP i think though in order to continue to use the free version (i think, been ages since i used it)

Buying PCM+ next budget as we have over 50 devices, looking forward to it too (is that sad?) because i haven't updated my network documentation in nearly two years and I'm starting to feel bad about it haha :|
    It was a right pain to find, I think it's been phased out and now called IMC. I ended up installing V3.2, even though there seems to be a V4 I couldn't find the download for that version.
    It *looks* like V3.2 is free forever, at least for up to 50 devices.

I downloaded from here for anyone else who might be struggling to find it:
    HP PCM 3.20 32-bit: https://h10145.www1.hp.com/downloads...&PurchaseDate=
    HP PCM 3.20 64-bit: https://h10145.www1.hp.com/downloads...&PurchaseDate=

SHARE:
+ Post New Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12