+ Post New Thread
Learning Network Manager Thread, Microsoft Internal Schools Business Manager in Technical; My name is Anthony Nneke, I am the Internal Schools Business Manager at Microsoft UK, Reading. I am currently writing ...

Thank Post

Microsoft Internal Schools Business Manager

My name is Anthony Nneke, I am the Internal Schools Business Manager at Microsoft UK, Reading. I am currently writing a blog discussing what I think are the top 5 challenges that schools currently face and will face.
    I would really be interested to hear your views, whether you agree or whether there are points I have missed. Here are some of my points I have thus far.
    1. Budget Cuts; 2.a, Knowing where to get advice from , 2.b, - due to NO BSF, Removal of LA Support, 2.c, -No BECTA support/guidance; so schools are possibly making decisions they have not had to make before. 3. Computer Science - ICT in the curriculum. 4. Devices -wanting to bring devices under pressure, from Parents, and senior leadership teams, pressure to attract kids to schools 5. How do schools provide anytime, anywhere learning ( Cloud Services).

The aim of gaining your feedback is to ensure that I arrange the relevant webinars geared towards provide you with solutions to those challenges. Microsoft are committed to education and I am committed to ensuring this is realised in schools.

Feel free to contact me direct ,
    Anthony Nneke
    Schools Internal Territory Manager, Microsoft UK

Tel: +44 118 9094265 | @Anthonynneke
    v-anneke@microsoft.com | Schools Blog | Office365

Microsoft Limited (company number 01624297) is a company registered in England and Wales whose registered office is at Microsoft Campus, Thames Valley Park, Reading. RG6 1WG
    Last edited by ZeroHour; 19th November 2013 at 05:12 AM.

SHARE:
+ Post New Thread