NERD JOKES: How many do you understand?
How many do you understand?
* F(x)= sin(x) walks into a restaurant and
orders some soup. The waiter replies, "Sorry
but we don't cater for functions here."
* I have a complex relationship with my
girlfriend. I'm Real, and she's Imaginary...
* What's got feathers and goes "Pieces of
seven, pieces of seven?" A parroty error.
* An infinite number of mathematicians go into
a bar. One asks for a pint of beer, the next
asks for a half. The third asks for a quarter
of a pint, and the fourth asks for an eighth of
a pint. The barman pours two pints and says
"Just sort it out among yourselves".
* Two kittens are on a roof but both of the are
sliding down. which one falls off first? The
one with the greatest mew.
* Why do Java programmers need glasses? Because
they can't C sharp.
* Why do programmers get Halloween and
Christmas confused? Because Oct 31 = Dec 25.
* Two atoms are shooting the :censored: one day
ATOM 1: Mate, I think I've lost an electron.
ATOM 2: Are you sure?
ATOM 1: Yep, I'm positive.
* What is the contour interval around western
Europe? Zero because all the Poles are in
* Some people think the glass is half empty.
Some people think the glass is half full.
Database admins think the glass is twice the
size it needs to be.
* Your mother is so fat she sat on a Binary
Tree and turned it into a linked list in real
* Two spiral galaxies walk into a pub. The
landlord says "I can serve *you*..." (points at
the first), "but not *you*..." (points at the
second). "Why not?" - "Because you're barred."
Scoring! If you understand X jokes then you =
x=0: Our mum
x=1..3: Our dad
x=4..6: Carol Vorderman
x=7..9: John Tickle
x=10..12: Steve Wozniak