Jokes/Interweb Things Thread, Military appraisal cliches. in Fun Stuff; From the Army Rumour Service wiki here: Appraisal Cliches - ARRSEpedia if you have time click on the 'Random Article' ...
6th December 2011, 01:06 PM #1
Military appraisal cliches.
From the Army Rumour Service wiki here: Appraisal Cliches - ARRSEpedia if you have time click on the 'Random Article' link, but be warned, some are NSFW or un-pc but many will have you rolling around in laughter!
Feel free to apply these to anyone you may know. My favorite is number 21.
- I would not allow this employee to breed.
- This associate is really not so much of a has-been, but more definitely a won't be.
- Works well when under constant supervision and cornered like a rat in a trap.
- When she opens her mouth, it seems it is only to change whichever foot was previously there.
- He would be out of his depth in a parking lot puddle.
- This young lady has delusions of adequacy.
- He sets low personal standards and then consistently fails to achieve them.
- This employee is depriving a village somewhere of an idiot.
- This employee should go far and the sooner he starts, the better.
- Not the sharpest knife in the drawer.
- Got into the gene pool when the lifeguard wasn't watching.
- A room temperature IQ.
- Got a full 6-pack, but lacks the plastic thingy to hold it together.
- A gross ignoramus - 144 times worse than an ordinary ignoramus.
- A photographic memory but with the lens cover glued on.
- A prime candidate for natural deselection.
- Bright as Alaska in December.
- One-celled organisms outscore him in IQ tests.
- Donated his brain to science before he was done using it.
- Fell out of the family tree.
- Gates are down, lights are flashing, but the train isn't coming.
- Has two brains: one is lost; the other is out looking for it.
- He's so dense, light bends around him.
- If brains were taxed, she'd get a refund.
- If he were any more stupid, he'd have to be watered twice a week.
- If you give him a penny for his thoughts, you'll get change.
- If you stand close enough to him, you can hear the ocean.
- It's hard to believe he beat out 1,000,000 other sperm.
- One neuron short of a synapse.
- Some drink from the fountain of knowledge, he only gargled.
- Takes him an hour and a half to watch 60 Minutes.
- Wheel is turning, but the hamster is dead.
- Since my last report, this employee has reached rock bottom and has started to dig.
- His men would follow him anywhere, but only out of morbid curiosity.
- He has carried out each and every one of his duties to his entire satisfaction.
- Technically sound, but socially impossible.
- When he joined my ship, this Officer was something of a granny; since then he has aged considerably.
- This Medical Officer has used my ship to carry his genitals from port to port, and my officers to carry him from bar to bar.
- He has the wisdom of youth, and the energy of old age.
- Only occasionally wets himself under pressure
- This officer uses the army as a vehicle to transport his reproductive organ around the world.
- This NCO is an exquisite ballroom dancer,and has a attractive wife
By silver_hippo in forum General Chat
Last Post: 29th January 2009, 06:22 PM
By SYNACK in forum Jokes/Interweb Things
Last Post: 6th August 2008, 11:53 AM
By Cyber-Dude in forum General Chat
Last Post: 15th September 2006, 03:28 PM
By Kyle in forum General Chat
Last Post: 17th February 2006, 12:42 PM
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)