+ Post New Thread
Jokes/Interweb Things Thread, b3ta.com in Fun Stuff; dodgy language removed - Ric_ , check out www.b3ta.com its probably blocked so go via Advocacy of proxy sites removed ...

Thank Post

b3ta.com

dodgy language removed - Ric_, check out www.b3ta.com
    its probably blocked so go via
    Advocacy of proxy sites removed - Ric_

Thank Post

Re: b3ta.com

Interestingly - b3ta.com is not blocked but samkline.com is...

Thank Post

b3ta blocked here, but always good for a giggle at home. SamKilnes wasn't but will be now.

richard

Quote Originally Posted by wil0
    all you *******, check out www.b3ta.com
    Proxy Removed
    If you have nothing better to do than post rubbish like this then you are a) in the wrong profession and b) having to much time on your hands which judging by your other post is probably true.

I looked at this thread thinking that it might have something of use to me but I was obviously wrong. Both these sites are filtered her the first one is classed as bad taste and the other is classed as a proxy avoidance site so I dread to think about what it is showing.

Thank Post

ouch Richard, thats a bit harsh!

Yes, it's juvenile rubbish, but isn't that half the fun!

I thought it was rubbish, but I accept that some here may consider me a bit of an old fart!

Thank Post

Advocating the use of a PHProxy on here? Are you *sure* you work in School IT?

richard

Quote Originally Posted by tom_newton
    Advocating the use of a PHProxy on here? Are you *sure* you work in School IT?
    That was my thoughts exactly and yes it was harsh and it was intended to be. To me his attitude is not one of a person working education should have no matter how how fed up in the job he may be. What hes was doing was advocating the use of a PHProxy to bypass the the schools filtering system and if he worked for me I would start disciplinary proccedings against him for posting that.

Thank Post

Quote Originally Posted by wil0
    dodgy language removed - Ric_, check out www.b3ta.com
    Advocacy of proxy sites removed - Ric_
    The language wasnt really dodgy, B3tards, is a joke on beta, its like a b3ta user, so it should have been all you non b3tards, anyway :|

[/quote]If you have nothing better to do than post rubbish like this then you are a) in the wrong profession and b) having to much time on your hands which judging by your other post is probably true.

I looked at this thread thinking that it might have something of use to me but I was obviously wrong. Both these sites are filtered her the first one is classed as bad taste and the other is classed as a proxy avoidance site so I dread to think about what it is showing.[quote]

I think i am in the wrong profression, IT in education is not for me i dont really find it demanding or interesting, but i do however work hard, and apparently do my job well.
    Im normally on this site while im waiting for something to scan, rebuilding computers, waiting on the phone or doing some mundane tasks...
    I dont really have much time to spare.

I think you might even like b3ta.com, as its a real laugh, some of it is quite obsered, such as the games... but the question of the week is normally gold.
    I appologise for posting a proxy site to bypass filtering of this website, it obviously isnt etiquate, and its obviously upset you. I still personally believe that proxy sites do have a use when you cant control the harsh filter your internet connection is on.

TBH i was just having a laugh, i can see how you got annoyed, i appologise. my other posting in this interweb forum have been posting sites that arnt strictly "tech" but they are useful, stumble upon and digg i class as working tools as stumble upon acts as a wicked tech search engine.

SHARE:
+ Post New Thread