+ Post New Thread
Jokes/Interweb Things Thread, Sunday Evening Joke: A Man Walks Into A Restaurant... in Fun Stuff; A man walks into a restaurant with an ostrich that can magically speak. He asks to be seated and the ...

Can't talk now: The mother-ship is calling!
    Thank Post
    Thanked 1,285 Times in 877 Posts
    Blog Entries

Sunday Evening Joke: A Man Walks Into A Restaurant...

A man walks into a restaurant with an ostrich that can magically speak. He asks to be seated and the waitress asks if the seat she shows him is alright. The ostrich replies instead saying "Whatever he says is fine with me!".

When it is time to order the man chooses, and the ostrich chooses the exact same drinks, starter, main course and dessert as him. They have their meal, and when the waitress shows him the bill, he reaches into his pocket and has exactly the right amount of money, in cash, down to the very last cent in his hand.

The waitress can no longer stop herself from satisfying her curiosity and asks the man: "Ok, what's going on here, without checking you can just reach down into your pocket and have exactly the right amount of money. You have a talking ostrich, could you just explain it to me?"

"Well", the man begins, "you see, I found a magic lamp once, which I rubbed, and a genie came out. He granted me two wishes. My first wish was that no matter what I had to pay for, I could always reach into my pocket and i'd have the exact amount."

The waitress, clearly impressed, says "Wow that is really smart! Most people just ask for a large amount of money but you basically have an infinite amount on you whenever you need it!"

"Yeah I thought it was pretty smart too", said the man, "but my second wish was for a chick with long legs who would always agree with me..."

Thank Post
    When I saw the thread title, I immediately thought "Ouch, that must have hurt..."

SHARE:
+ Post New Thread