+ Post New Thread
Results 1 to 12 of 12
Jokes/Interweb Things Thread, Local Residents oppose Nursery as it could attract paedophiles in Fun Stuff; ...
  1. #1
    somabc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    London
    Posts
    2,337
    Thank Post
    83
    Thanked 388 Times in 258 Posts
    Rep Power
    111

    Local Residents oppose Nursery as it could attract paedophiles



    Shariff and Hussaina Syed, aged 69 and 61, live next door to number 5, and they fear paedophiles could move into the flats overlooking the property to be close to the children.

    Mrs Syed, 61, said: “There are flats overlooking and people could move in there and watch the children. It is a possibility it could happen.”

    BROMLEY: Nursery plans opposed over fears of noise, traffic and paedophiles (From News Shopper)

  2. #2


    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    573
    Thank Post
    13
    Thanked 55 Times in 34 Posts
    Rep Power
    223
    OMG!! What is going on in the world?!?!?

    I have now heard it all.

  3. #3

    elsiegee40's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Kent
    Posts
    11,074
    Thank Post
    1,792
    Thanked 2,187 Times in 1,618 Posts
    Rep Power
    773
    OMG! Talk about hunting for excuses!!!

  4. #4

    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Surrey
    Posts
    2,168
    Thank Post
    98
    Thanked 319 Times in 261 Posts
    Blog Entries
    4
    Rep Power
    113
    Easy solution - don't allow kids.

  5. #5

    creese's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    -28° 31' 48.89", +28° 25' 37.42" ... if only.
    Posts
    3,253
    Thank Post
    181
    Thanked 375 Times in 304 Posts
    Rep Power
    174

  6. #6

    MK-2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Nottingham
    Posts
    3,237
    Thank Post
    149
    Thanked 581 Times in 307 Posts
    Blog Entries
    8
    Rep Power
    200
    completely fair.

    for the same reason i have asked the council to evict all neighbours within 500m of my house because in a zombie outbreak i would like time to plan and also another safe house to visit without being annoyed by these pesky brain hunters!

  7. #7

    Dos_Box's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Preston, Lancashire
    Posts
    10,396
    Thank Post
    601
    Thanked 2,171 Times in 994 Posts
    Blog Entries
    23
    Rep Power
    630
    Do Shariff and Hussaina Syed read the Daily Mail...or Sun.

  8. #8

    creese's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    -28° 31' 48.89", +28° 25' 37.42" ... if only.
    Posts
    3,253
    Thank Post
    181
    Thanked 375 Times in 304 Posts
    Rep Power
    174
    Quote Originally Posted by Dos_Box View Post
    Do Shariff and Hussaina Syed read the Daily Mail...or Sun.
    Do they read?

  9. #9

    TechMonkey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    South East
    Posts
    3,287
    Thank Post
    225
    Thanked 405 Times in 302 Posts
    Rep Power
    162
    I think they should be more worried about mile high piles of nappies appearing due to a sudden illness sweeping the nursery leading to the area being quarantined and stopping the bin men getting in. This could then attract flocks of seagulls, swarms of flies and herds of rodents, lowering property values and eventually devaluing the Pound, meaning we enter a double dip recession, losing everyone their job and turning the country into a third world hell hole shunned by the whole world.

    It is a possibility it could happen.

  10. #10

    MK-2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Nottingham
    Posts
    3,237
    Thank Post
    149
    Thanked 581 Times in 307 Posts
    Blog Entries
    8
    Rep Power
    200
    Quote Originally Posted by TechMonkey View Post
    I think they should be more worried about mile high piles of nappies appearing due to a sudden illness sweeping the nursery leading to the area being quarantined and stopping the bin men getting in. This could then attract flocks of seagulls, swarms of flies and herds of rodents, lowering property values and eventually devaluing the Pound, meaning we enter a double dip recession, losing everyone their job and turning the country into a third world hell hole shunned by the whole world.

    It is a possibility it could happen.
    shortly followed by said zombie outbreak.....i see we have the same way of thinking....don't worry, if you turn into one i'll kill you quick




  11. #11

    AngryTechnician's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    3,730
    Thank Post
    698
    Thanked 1,212 Times in 761 Posts
    Rep Power
    394
    Yesterday Swindon were up in arms after a QI poll branded them the most ignorant town in the country. Never fear - Bromley is now in contention for the title!

    Next up:

    • Residents oppose papercraft store over fears it could attract arsonists.
    • Residents oppose bank over fears it could attract bank robbers.
    • Residents oppose delicatessen over fears it could attract the French.
    • Residents oppose Pokemon stadium over fears it could attract Team Rocket.
    Last edited by AngryTechnician; 9th November 2010 at 02:42 PM.

  12. #12

    ZeroHour's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Edinburgh, Scotland
    Posts
    5,706
    Thank Post
    906
    Thanked 1,321 Times in 803 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1
    Rep Power
    445
    Quote Originally Posted by AngryTechnician View Post
    Yesterday Swindon were up in arms after a QI poll branded them the most ignorant town in the country. Never fear - Bromley is now in contention for the title!

    Next up:

    • Residents oppose papercraft store over fears it could attract arsonists.
    • Residents oppose bank over fears it could attract bank robbers.
    • Residents oppose delicatessen over fears it could attract the French.
    • Residents oppose Pokemon stadium over fears it could attract Team Rocket.
    LOL rep++

SHARE:
+ Post New Thread

Similar Threads

  1. Princes Gate Residents Logo
    By flyinghaggis in forum Graphics Requests
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 23rd September 2010, 05:36 PM
  2. [Hosting] Hosting for a Residents Commitee - Website & Forum
    By flyinghaggis in forum Web Development
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 15th September 2010, 06:40 PM
  3. Mis for nursery
    By kcymer in forum MIS Systems
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 17th March 2010, 03:28 PM
  4. Nursery/Reception Techs please...
    By contink in forum General Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 9th September 2009, 05:38 PM

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •