+ Post New Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Jokes/Interweb Things Thread, Cat In A Wheelie Bin! in Fun Stuff; Eye for an eye, someone should stick her in a wheelie bin... it wont kill her....
    Thank Post
    Eye for an eye, someone should stick her in a wheelie bin... it wont kill her.

Thank Post
    Quote Originally Posted by techtopia View Post
    You are kidding, right? I mean, you aren't in any way defending her actions are you?
    Clue : There is NO defence for this act of cruelty!

I sincerely hope she is caught, and prosecuted in such a way as to be made an example of up to an including a custodial sentence.
    Not defending her...just sympathising with the anger that was probably behind her actions...

Like I said originally, I would not go as far as she did...but I do have my own range of punishments I wish I had the nerve to try on the dirty flea bags that cr*p in and on my garden and lawns...when my kids were small I had to check the lawn before they could go outside to play...and on hot days the smell from the flower beds can be enough to drive me back indoors...

Thank Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NikChillin View Post
    Calm down, she didn't kill it!
    She shouldn't have done it but there's no need for a public lynching!
    No need for a public lynching, no, but public outrage, most definitely yes.

Thank Post
    Quote Originally Posted by CESIL View Post
    Not defending her...just sympathising with the anger that was probably behind her actions...

Like I said originally, I would not go as far as she did...but I do have my own range of punishments I wish I had the nerve to try on the dirty flea bags that cr*p in and on my garden and lawns...when my kids were small I had to check the lawn before they could go outside to play...and on hot days the smell from the flower beds can be enough to drive me back indoors...
    I dislike cats as much as anyone, and 'scare' them from my garden if I spot them - usually a loud "psssst" or hand-clapping is enough. But an animal lover I am overall, and could never, ever be cruel to an animal in this way, no matter what deposits it left in my garden.

If you have that bad a problem with cat mess in your garden, then a few simple remedies are available - one we have employed is short pieces of yellow hose in amongst the shrubs. Cats and foxes apparently think it is a snake and steer clear. I have one piece of ground that is covered in chippings, a haven for cat and fox poo - I use the hose trick, and have never had one bit of poo deposited there.

Appreciate you are probably from the "why should I" lobby, and I agree to some extent, but you 'should' because you can and it would improve your use of your outdoor space. You aren't going to beat cat owners by moaning (or putting their pets in wheelie bins!) so low cost preventive measures can be employed.

Thank Post

How can anyone not like cats?

That little bit in the middle of Little Old England
    Thank Post
    Thanked 1,345 Times in 743 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Someone quite rightly dobbed her in to the RSPCA. The Police aren't going to do anything as no crime was committed. Apparently there's a large crowd gathered outside her house right now and the Police are there monitoring the situation. A colleague who works for the local radio station has texted me to say the media are turning up. It's going to be interesting!

Thank Post
    could have been a Catastrophic accident, some may even say that its a catastrophe im sorry but i had to

Thank Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tech_guy View Post
    Someone quite rightly dobbed her in to the RSPCA. The Police aren't going to do anything as no crime was committed. Apparently there's a large crowd gathered outside her house right now and the Police are there monitoring the situation. A colleague who works for the local radio station has texted me to say the media are turning up. It's going to be interesting!
    I would imagine (hope) she in actual fact deeply regrets her actions, and they were carried out in a moment of madness (we all have them, it's a human trait). It'll probably come out that she has 3 cats, 2 dogs and a budgie!

That little bit in the middle of Little Old England
    Thank Post
    Thanked 1,345 Times in 743 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by techtopia View Post
    I would imagine (hope) she in actual fact deeply regrets her actions, and they were carried out in a moment of madness (we all have them, it's a human trait). It'll probably come out that she has 3 cats, 2 dogs and a budgie!
    Or a freezer full of dead children....

Thank Post

SHARE:
+ Post New Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12