You have probably heard that a new council tax-evaluation policy proposes to charge us more if we live in a nice area.
So surely that ought to mean discounts for those of us who live in rough areas?
Well – there is a huge council house in our street and…
- The extended, dysfunctional family is headed by a fierce-looking old lady with a pack of yapping dogs
- Her car isn't taxed or insured and doesn't even have a number plate but the police still do nothing
- Her bad-tempered old man is notorious for his racist comments
- A shopkeeper blames him for ordering the murder of his son and his son's girl-friend, but nothing has been proved
- All their kids have broken marriages except the youngest, who everyone thought was gay
- Two grandsons are meant to be in the Army, but are regularly seen partying in expensive nightclubs
- Simply, they are costing us a fortune and they are out of control…
... I hate living near Windsor Castle.
I was about to launch into a moan about the state of some people etc etc then the penny dropped... DOH!
Man its been a crap week!
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)