Jokes/Interweb Things Thread, HORROR MOVIE SURVIVAL GUIDE in Fun Stuff; * When it appears that you have killed the monster, *never* check to see
if itís really dead.
* If ...
12th February 2010, 08:16 PM #1
HORROR MOVIE SURVIVAL GUIDE
* When it appears that you have killed the monster, *never* check to see
if itís really dead.
* If you find that your house is built upon or near a cemetery, was once
a church that was used for black masses, had previous inhabitants who
went mad or committed suicide or died in some horrible fashion, or had
inhabitants who performed satanic practices in your house move away
* Never read a book of demon summoning aloud, even as a joke.
* Do not search the basement, especially if the power has just gone out.
* If your children speak to you in Latin or any other language which
they should not know, or if they speak to you using a voice which is
other than their own, shoot them immediately. It will save you a lot of
grief in the long run. NOTE: It will probably take several rounds to
kill them, so be prepared.
* When you have the benefit of numbers, *never* pair off and go it
* As a general rule, donít solve puzzles that open portals to Hell.
* Never stand in, on, above, below, beside, or anywhere near a grave,
tomb, crypt, mausoleum, or other house of the dead.
* If youíre searching for something which caused a noise and find out
that itís just the cat, *leave the room immediately if you value your
* If appliances start operating by themselves, move out.
* Do not take *anything* from the dead.
* If you find a town which looks deserted, itís probably for a reason.
Take the hint and stay away.
* Donít fool with recombinant DNA technology unless youíre sure you know
what you are doing.
* If youíre running from the monster, expect to trip or fall down at
least twice, more if you are of the female persuasion. Also note that,
despite the fact that you are running and the monster is merely
shambling along, itís still moving fast enough to catch up with you.
* If your companions suddenly begin to exhibit uncharacteristic behavior
such as hissing, fascination for blood, glowing eyes, increasing
hairiness, and so on, get away from them as fast as possible.
* Stay away from certain geographical locations, some of which are
listed here: Amityville, Elm Street, Transylvania, Nilbog (God help you
if you recognize this one), the Bermuda Triangle, or any small town in
* If your car runs out of gas at night, do not go to the nearby
deserted-looking house to phone for help.
* Beware of strangers bearing tools such as chainsaws, staple guns,
hedge trimmers, electric carving knives, combines, lawnmowers, butane
torches, soldering irons, band saws, or any device made from deceased
* Listen closely to the soundtrack; and pay attention to the audience,
since they are usually far more intelligent than you could ever hope to
IDG Tech News
12th February 2010, 08:41 PM #2
By Sandman in forum Gaming
Last Post: 15th May 2009, 11:25 AM
By Sylv3r in forum MIS Systems
Last Post: 16th July 2008, 06:06 PM
By K.C.Leblanc in forum Network and Classroom Management
Last Post: 19th March 2008, 06:53 PM
By StewartKnight in forum General Chat
Last Post: 17th October 2006, 07:13 PM
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)