+ Post New Thread
Jokes/Interweb Things Thread, Boris 1 - Paxman 0 in Fun Stuff; Boris v Paxo: How Johnson turns the tables on Newsnight's attack dog | Mail Online...

Thank Post

Boris 1 - Paxman 0

Thank Post
    good for boris.

it's a blueprint for success. if a bbc news and current affairs drone wants to talk about pay and privlidge, turn the tables and ask how much they are paid out of the tv tax take and where they went to school. With paxman you get two home runs.

Thank Post
    Thanked 1,068 Times in 625 Posts
    The Daily Mail, more poo comes off the paper if you wipe your bottom with it. 'Nuff said.

Thank Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mattx View Post
    The Daily Mail, more poo comes off the paper if you wipe your bottom with it. 'Nuff said.

Thank Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mattx View Post
    It was Mail article but a BBC video, I don't see that the Mail had any influence in the content!

Thank Post
    While I'm not going to shed any tear for Paxman, it's a pretty typical politician trick. Get a question you don't like ? Divert attention onto something else.

Thank Post
    I loved the bit where Paxman hesitated about the Tories winning the next election and Boris pounced. I wonder if you'll see him doing another interview? I don't dislike Paxman, he's a good University Challenge host but it is nice to see him coming second.

Thank Post
    Quote Originally Posted by laserblazer View Post
    I loved the bit where Paxman hesitated about the Tories winning the next election and Boris pounced. I wonder if you'll see him doing another interview? I don't dislike Paxman, he's a good University Challenge host but it is nice to see him coming second.
    did he come second though ?

boris was the one who looked flustered and buffoonish. true to form. quel surprise ?

and boris must be sick of all the references to bullingdon, and dave going into PR does make him look very islington-tory-blair-mk2 than anything, but we and he knew that anyway. It's no secret that Dave isn't a politcial and intellectual heavyweight is he ? he's good at PR!!! he's perfect for the job of prime minister.

Thank Post
    I didn't think he looked quite so flustered and buffoonish but that's part of his charm. I agree Cameron doesn't look like PM material but I didn't think Gordon was either, so what do I know?

SHARE:
+ Post New Thread

Thread Information