+ Post New Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 22 of 22
Jokes/Interweb Things Thread, Something To Offend Most[?]: MENTAL HOSPITAL PHONE MENU in Fun Stuff; Originally Posted by apoth0r My phone will be going out the window, role on next month when i can renew ...
  1. #16

    mac_shinobi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    9,846
    Thank Post
    3,358
    Thanked 1,061 Times in 981 Posts
    Rep Power
    366
    Quote Originally Posted by apoth0r View Post
    My phone will be going out the window, role on next month when i can renew my contract and get rid of this piece of garbage (w910i)
    makes 2 of us and yes I know there is the HTC range but me thinks I will stick with the new iphone seeing as I use itunes and apple etc

  2. #17

    CPLTD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Northamptonshire
    Posts
    4,065
    Thank Post
    1,401
    Thanked 652 Times in 507 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1
    Rep Power
    261
    Quote Originally Posted by mac_shinobi View Post
    makes 2 of us and yes I know there is the HTC range but me thinks I will stick with the new iphone seeing as I use itunes and apple etc
    cant you use Itunes on windows mobile then ?

  3. #18
    apoth0r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Northants
    Posts
    1,221
    Thank Post
    151
    Thanked 180 Times in 132 Posts
    Rep Power
    52
    I'll be looking at the HTC option, loved it the last time i had one. Or the N97 maybe, not fussed just something that doesn't turn itself off when you lose signal!!

    Simon - think the latest release of Itunes stops other devices from 'being an Iphone' if you get what I mean. So don't think you can anymore, silly Apple :S

  4. #19

    mac_shinobi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    9,846
    Thank Post
    3,358
    Thanked 1,061 Times in 981 Posts
    Rep Power
    366
    Quote Originally Posted by apoth0r View Post
    I'll be looking at the HTC option, loved it the last time i had one. Or the N97 maybe, not fussed just something that doesn't turn itself off when you lose signal!!

    Simon - think the latest release of Itunes stops other devices from 'being an Iphone' if you get what I mean. So don't think you can anymore, silly Apple :S
    correct - it was apart of the last itunes update where because palm pre were making there phones being detected like an ipod / iphone apple had to update itunes to stop this

    Apple ends Palm Pre's iTunes charade ? The Register

  5. #20

    CPLTD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Northamptonshire
    Posts
    4,065
    Thank Post
    1,401
    Thanked 652 Times in 507 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1
    Rep Power
    261
    Quote Originally Posted by apoth0r View Post
    I'll be looking at the HTC option, loved it the last time i had one. Or the N97 maybe, not fussed just something that doesn't turn itself off when you lose signal!!

    Simon - think the latest release of Itunes stops other devices from 'being an Iphone' if you get what I mean. So don't think you can anymore, silly Apple :S
    if the phone is running windows mobile doesnt itunes just think its the same as a pc and run, I understand that other phones that dont run windows will be blocked, if not then typical of Apple being B@$%£$^$£ again, lol

  6. #21

    Little-Miss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    London
    Posts
    5,514
    Thank Post
    2,389
    Thanked 765 Times in 463 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2
    Rep Power
    546
    I HATE!! my Omnia...think i got it till April....is there anyway i can change it earlier?!

  7. #22

    mac_shinobi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    9,846
    Thank Post
    3,358
    Thanked 1,061 Times in 981 Posts
    Rep Power
    366
    Quote Originally Posted by Little-Miss View Post
    I HATE!! my Omnia...think i got it till April....is there anyway i can change it earlier?!
    pay off the remainder of your contract and get a new contract

    Quote Originally Posted by CPLTD View Post
    if the phone is running windows mobile doesnt itunes just think its the same as a pc and run, I understand that other phones that dont run windows will be blocked, if not then typical of Apple being B@$%£$^$£ again, lol
    Think its more to stop people connecting any digital media device and copying over copyrighted music onto them otherwise you could just do the same with memory sticks / hard drives etc etc and copy your friends itunes stuff between computers etc

    At least thats the angle I think apple are coming from - could be wrong

SHARE:
+ Post New Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. Teacher puts kid in hospital.
    By ICT_GUY in forum General Chat
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 14th July 2009, 08:55 AM
  2. [Video] Crazy cat goes mental
    By mattx in forum Jokes/Interweb Things
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 19th April 2009, 08:54 PM
  3. [Website] Hospital Food At Its Worst (Best?)
    By mattx in forum Jokes/Interweb Things
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 4th February 2009, 05:01 PM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 27th January 2009, 01:33 PM
  5. Security log going mental
    By KWestos in forum Windows
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 4th November 2008, 10:50 PM

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •