Jokes/Interweb Things Thread, HOW MEN AMUSE THEMSELVES IN TESCO'S in Fun Stuff; HOW MEN AMUSE THEMSELVES IN TESCO'S Proof of what can happen if a wife or girlfriend drags her husbandshopping
27th October 2008, 08:59 PM #1
HOW MEN AMUSE THEMSELVES IN TESCO'S
HOW MEN AMUSE THEMSELVES IN TESCO'S Proof of what can happen if a wife or girlfriend drags her husbandshopping
This letter was recently sent by Tesco's Head Office to a customer inOxford :
Dear Mrs. Murray, While we thank you for your valued custom and use of the Tesco LoyaltyCard, the Manager of our store in Banbury is considering banning you and your family from shopping with us, unless your husband stops his antics. Below is a list of offences over the past few months all verified by our surveillance cameras:
1. June 15: Took 24 boxes of condoms and randomly put them in people'strolleys when they weren't looking.
2. July 2: Set all the alarm clocks in Housewares to go off at 5-minuteintervals.
3. July 7: Made a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the feminine products aisle.
4. July 19: Walked up to an employee and told her in an official tone,'Code 3' in housewares..... and watched what happened.
5. August 14: Moved a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.
6. September 15: Set up a tent in the outdoor clothing department and told shoppers he'd invite them in if they would bring sausages and a Calor gas stove.
7. September 23: When the Deputy Manager asked if she could help him,he began to cry and asked, 'Why can't you people just leave me alone?'
8. October 4: Looked right into the security camera; used it as a mirror, picked his nose, and ate it.
9. November 10: While appearing to be choosing kitchen knives in the Housewares aisle asked an assistant if he knew where the antidepressants were.
10. December 3: Darted around the store suspiciously, loudly humming the Mission Impossible' theme.
11. December 6: In the kitchenware aisle, practised the 'Madonna look'using different size funnels.
12. December 18: Hid in a clothing rack and when people browsed, yelled 'PICK ME!' 'PICK ME!'
13. December 21: When an announcement came over the loud speaker, assumed the foetal position and screamed 'NO! NO! It's those voices again.'
And; last, but not least:
14. December 23: Went into a fitting room, shut the door, waited a while; then yelled, very loudly, 'There is no toilet paper in here.'
27th October 2008, 09:44 PM #2
Cheers for that! Might remember a few of those for next time I get dragged to Tescos
27th October 2008, 10:38 PM #3
I would love to do any of those, does it have to be Tesco?
14th November 2008, 03:22 PM #4
i have done the condom one before, the results were brilliant!
14th November 2008, 03:38 PM #5
Sorry to spoil it a bit but isn't there an american version on the web set in walmart?
14th November 2008, 03:47 PM #6
Does tesco have a outdoor clothing/camping section?! I can imagine it to be Walmart but not Tesco.
14th November 2008, 04:14 PM #7
Maybe it was a BIG Tesco.. tesco seems to do everything nowadays.
14th November 2008, 04:22 PM #8
And to think im going shopping tonight lol cant wait
14th November 2008, 04:22 PM #9
I was right here it is:
By farmerste in forum General Chat
Last Post: 14th June 2007, 09:06 AM
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)