Jokes/Interweb Things Thread, 'Out of Office' Automatic E-mail Replies in Fun Stuff; 'Out of Office' Automatic E-mail Replies:
1. I am currently out of the office at a job interview and will ...
21st October 2008, 04:05 PM #1
'Out of Office' Automatic E-mail Replies
'Out of Office' Automatic E-mail Replies:
1. I am currently out of the office at a job interview and will reply to you if I fail to get the position. Please be prepared for my mood.
2. You are receiving this automatic notification because I am out of the office. If I was in, chances are you wouldn't have received anything at all.
3. Sorry to have missed you, but I'm at the doctor's having my brain and heart removed so I can be promoted to our management team.
4. I will be unable to delete all the e-mails you send me until I return from vacation. Please be patient, and your mail will be deleted in the order it was received.
5. Thank you for your email. Your credit card has been charged $5.99 for the first 10 words and $1.99 for each additional word in your message.
6. The e-mail server is unable to verify your server connection. Your message has not been delivered. Please restart your computer and try sending again. (The beauty of this is that when you return, you can see who did this over and over and over...)
7. Thank you for your message, which has been added to a queuing system. You are currently in 352nd place, and can expect to receive a reply in approximately 19 weeks.
8. Hi, I'm thinking about what you've just sent me. Please wait by your PC for my response.
9. I've run away to join a different circus.
10. I will be out of the office for the next two weeks for medical reasons. When I return, please refer to me as ' Lucille' instead of John.
IDG Tech News
21st October 2008, 05:12 PM #2
21st October 2008, 05:30 PM #3
[Turns on AutoReply, waits for someone to send him an email]
Cheers, made me smile... aways a good thing!
21st October 2008, 06:00 PM #4
21st October 2008, 10:23 PM #5
hehe very nice
22nd October 2008, 10:48 AM #6
The e-mail server is unable to verify your server connection. Your message has not been delivered. Please restart your computer and try sending again. (The beauty of this is that when you return, you can see who did this over and over and over...)
So very tempting
Last edited by Talorin; 22nd October 2008 at 10:49 AM.
Reason: Cant spell this morning
By WithoutMotive in forum How do you do....it?
Last Post: 21st October 2008, 06:01 PM
By mactech03 in forum Mac
Last Post: 20th May 2008, 12:09 PM
By karldenton in forum Windows
Last Post: 18th June 2007, 09:26 AM
Last Post: 28th September 2006, 08:06 PM
By luke213 in forum Windows
Last Post: 19th January 2006, 11:33 AM
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)