+ Post New Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 20
Jokes/Interweb Things Thread, Using your browser URL history to estimate gender in Fun Stuff; Mike On Ads Blog Archive Using your browser URL history to estimate gender I ran the test and apparently there's ...
  1. #1
    kearton's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Yorkshire, via NZ ;)
    Posts
    908
    Thank Post
    178
    Thanked 119 Times in 96 Posts
    Rep Power
    49

    Using your browser URL history to estimate gender

    Mike On Ads Blog Archive Using your browser URL history to estimate gender


    I ran the test and apparently there's a 31% chance I am female, and 69% male.

    It would be interesting to see how the rest of you fare...

  2. #2
    My220x's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    257
    Thank Post
    9
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Blog Entries
    8
    Rep Power
    14
    Likelihood of you being FEMALE is 50%
    Likelihood of you being MALE is 50%

    I am both.

  3. #3
    ahuxham's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    1,122
    Thank Post
    76
    Thanked 138 Times in 109 Posts
    Rep Power
    31
    Likelihood of you being FEMALE is 18%
    Likelihood of you being MALE is 82%

  4. #4

    SYNACK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    11,271
    Thank Post
    884
    Thanked 2,749 Times in 2,322 Posts
    Blog Entries
    11
    Rep Power
    785
    Likelihood of you being FEMALE is 11%
    Likelihood of you being MALE is 89%

  5. #5

    MK-2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Nottingham
    Posts
    3,237
    Thank Post
    149
    Thanked 581 Times in 307 Posts
    Blog Entries
    8
    Rep Power
    200
    Likelihood of you being FEMALE is 6%
    Likelihood of you being MALE is 94%


    GRRRRR ME MAN! etc etc :P

  6. #6

    webman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    North East England
    Posts
    8,422
    Thank Post
    645
    Thanked 967 Times in 667 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2
    Rep Power
    328
    Likelihood of you being FEMALE is 11%
    Likelihood of you being MALE is 89%

  7. #7
    My220x's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    257
    Thank Post
    9
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Blog Entries
    8
    Rep Power
    14
    I did it again:

    Likelihood of you being FEMALE is 37%
    Likelihood of you being MALE is 63%

  8. #8
    Joedetic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Walsall
    Posts
    1,316
    Thank Post
    6
    Thanked 13 Times in 13 Posts
    Rep Power
    23
    You loaded up nudie pictures in between tests to try and sway it didn't you!

  9. #9

    DaveP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Can't talk now: The mother-ship is calling!
    Posts
    9,372
    Thank Post
    354
    Thanked 1,349 Times in 927 Posts
    Blog Entries
    4
    Rep Power
    1203
    Likelihood of you being FEMALE is 28%
    Likelihood of you being MALE is 72%

    [Internet Explorer]

    Likelihood of you being FEMALE is 36%
    Likelihood of you being MALE is 64%


    [Opera]

    Likelihood of you being FEMALE is 33%
    Likelihood of you being MALE is 67%


    [Firefox]

    and:

    Likelihood of you being FEMALE is 50%
    Likelihood of you being MALE is 50%

    [Safari]
    Last edited by DaveP; 31st July 2008 at 01:42 PM. Reason: Update data in post.

  10. #10

    TechMonkey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    South East
    Posts
    3,336
    Thank Post
    227
    Thanked 433 Times in 315 Posts
    Rep Power
    172
    Filtered. So am I neutered?

  11. #11

    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Durham, UK
    Posts
    328
    Thank Post
    33
    Thanked 17 Times in 12 Posts
    Rep Power
    21
    Likelihood of you being FEMALE is 56%
    Likelihood of you being MALE is 44%

    Oh no!

  12. #12
    mark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    3,987
    Thank Post
    275
    Thanked 52 Times in 46 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2
    Rep Power
    48
    Likelihood of you being FEMALE is 47%
    Likelihood of you being MALE is 53%

  13. #13
    My220x's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    257
    Thank Post
    9
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Blog Entries
    8
    Rep Power
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by Joedetic View Post
    You loaded up nudie pictures in between tests to try and sway it didn't you!
    Who me? Of coure not

    If you visit Sourceforge then your more likely to be man.

  14. #14

    Edu-IT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    7,459
    Thank Post
    408
    Thanked 672 Times in 614 Posts
    Rep Power
    192
    50/50 for me.

  15. #15

    MK-2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Nottingham
    Posts
    3,237
    Thank Post
    149
    Thanked 581 Times in 307 Posts
    Blog Entries
    8
    Rep Power
    200
    its a sad state of affairs when i am the most manly of men according to my browsing habits.



SHARE:
+ Post New Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Joke] Gender Poetry
    By Shane in forum Jokes/Interweb Things
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 22nd July 2008, 01:42 PM
  2. CommandReporter - History of Changes?
    By DaveS in forum MIS Systems
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 27th February 2008, 12:44 PM
  3. audit of Users history login history
    By Scotmk in forum Wireless Networks
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 31st January 2008, 06:50 PM
  4. how to clear history
    By callumtuckey in forum Windows
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12th June 2007, 10:09 AM
  5. History of the Blues
    By witch in forum Educational Software
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 29th November 2005, 02:27 PM

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •