+ Post New Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 20 of 20
Jokes/Interweb Things Thread, Using your browser URL history to estimate gender in Fun Stuff; Likelihood of you being FEMALE is 18% Likelihood of you being MALE is 82%...
  1. #16

    FN-GM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    15,816
    Thank Post
    873
    Thanked 1,675 Times in 1,458 Posts
    Blog Entries
    12
    Rep Power
    444
    Likelihood of you being FEMALE is 18%
    Likelihood of you being MALE is 82%

  2. #17

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Liskeard,Cornwall
    Posts
    36
    Thank Post
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    0
    Likelihood of you being FEMALE is 0%
    Likelihood of you being MALE is 100%

  3. #18

    mac_shinobi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    9,700
    Thank Post
    3,230
    Thanked 1,040 Times in 962 Posts
    Rep Power
    363

    ah well

    Likelihood of you being FEMALE is 1%
    Likelihood of you being MALE is 99%

    ^^ using firefox 3

    I take it that if your a guy and you get a percentage score higher then 0% on the female side that you have a feminine side and if your a gal and you score on the male percentage higher then 0% then you have a tom boy type side ?

    not sure if i used the correct terms but oh well.
    Last edited by mac_shinobi; 26th August 2008 at 02:40 PM.

  4. #19

    Sylv3r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Co. Durham
    Posts
    3,203
    Thank Post
    372
    Thanked 376 Times in 334 Posts
    Rep Power
    147
    Likelihood of you being FEMALE is 19%
    Likelihood of you being MALE is 81%

    via FireFox.

  5. #20
    it_monkey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Cumbria
    Posts
    1
    Thank Post
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    0
    Likelihood of you being FEMALE is 30%
    Likelihood of you being MALE is 70%

SHARE:
+ Post New Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. [Joke] Gender Poetry
    By Shane in forum Jokes/Interweb Things
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 22nd July 2008, 12:42 PM
  2. CommandReporter - History of Changes?
    By DaveS in forum MIS Systems
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 27th February 2008, 11:44 AM
  3. audit of Users history login history
    By Scotmk in forum Wireless Networks
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 31st January 2008, 05:50 PM
  4. how to clear history
    By callumtuckey in forum Windows
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12th June 2007, 09:09 AM
  5. History of the Blues
    By witch in forum Educational Software
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 29th November 2005, 01:27 PM

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •