+ Post New Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Jokes/Interweb Things Thread, In The Flesh [BBC3 Zombie Based Drama] Public Service Announcement Tie-In in Fun Stuff; I forgot this was on. I'll give it a whirl on th'iPlayer...

Thank Post
    I forgot this was on.

I'll give it a whirl on th'iPlayer

Thank Post
    Watched Episode 2 lat night. Will see this through to the end but it's not all that to be honest. Shame on you BBC for ruining a very good genre.

Thank Post
    Thanked 2,379 Times in 1,675 Posts
    It was a bit sloppy I thought. For example, if the sufferers have lost all the colour in their skin and eyelashes, wouldnt they have lost the colour in their hair as well? Would Amy have hair if she died of leukaemia? And even if she didn't have chemo, sufferers usually lose a lot of weight before they die - she looks pretty solid to me.
    The sudden acceptance of the rotters by the town seems a bit iffy too - why hasnt anything been done about the shooting of the old lady?
    They seemed so anti and now it is OK? I get that Rick didn't eat local people but even so...
    If they don't eat - how are they surviving? Why are their guts rotten and not the rest of them?
    So many questions...
    Still, I thought it was at least a different take on the genre and it could be worked up into something good. How they are going to sort it or come to some sort of conclusion in only one more episode I can't imagine.

Can't talk now: The mother-ship is calling!
    Thank Post
    Thanked 1,291 Times in 882 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Forgot to watch it last night. Time to catch up on iPlayer.

Thank Post
    Quote Originally Posted by witch View Post
    The sudden acceptance of the rotters by the town seems a bit iffy too - why hasnt anything been done about the shooting of the old lady?
    They seemed so anti and now it is OK? I get that Rick didn't eat local people but even so...
    This is the bit that got me too. Bill seems VERY hypocritical to me and loses a lot of his character's strength by behaving in the way he did in last nights episode.

I also suspect some homosexual undertones between Keiren and Rick. The conversation in the car made me think that this was the case, which also explains why Keiren killed himself when Rick died.

Thank Post
    Quote Originally Posted by LeightonJames View Post
    This is the bit that got me too. Bill seems VERY hypocritical to me and loses a lot of his character's strength by behaving in the way he did in last nights episode.

I also suspect some homosexual undertones between Keiren and Rick. The conversation in the car made me think that this was the case, which also explains why Keiren killed himself when Rick died.
    No...you think??

Thank Post
    Well i'm enjoying it. Its not and in no way tries to be like The Walking Dead (which i also enjoy) and yes its full of un answered questions and improbables but to be honest who knows what would happen in a Zombie outbreak. In World War Z the Zombies eat but don't digest so why bother?

His parents just don't get it, trying to feed him and giving him drinks. Denial springs to mind.

Thank Post
    Yes I agree - they don't seem astounded that the son they lost to suicide is back. I wouldnt let him out of my sight!

Thank Post
    Quote Originally Posted by witch View Post
    Yes I agree - they don't seem astounded that the son they lost to suicide is back. I wouldnt let him out of my sight!
    Though they tried that but Dad had to go off to work

SHARE:
+ Post New Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12