Forefront TMG and Itunes blocked
I can't get ITunes to sync through Forefront TMG with Websense 7.6 filter. I keep getting the following denied connection in forefrontÖ
Denied Connection 30/08/2012 11:21:01
Log type: Firewall service
Status: An ingoing packet was dropped because its destination address does not exist on the system, and no appropriate forwarding interface exists.
Rule: None - see Result Code
Source: Internal (10.0.1.40:5353)
Destination: External (188.8.131.52:5353)
1. Number of bytes sent: 0 Number of bytes received: 0
2. Processing time: 0ms Original Client IP: 10.0.1.40
The problems areÖ
1) Iím not even sure what the message is telling me?
2) Iím not sure it is even a Forefront TMG problem if I set up a new user in active directory in a folder without any group policies applied to the user account it works fines. And I can add the new user into any security groups.
3) If I URL query all of the different URLs that ITunes uses they are all permitted.
Iím out of ideas on what to tryÖ. Iím sort of going along with it being a folder redirection something or other type thingy problem at the moment! If anybody has any suggestions or better yet, fix this problem, you will be amazing for ever!!