+ Post New Thread
Internet Related/Filtering/Firewall Thread, Anyone used learnanywhere? in Technical; Another school has found out that learnanywhere don't only do websites but can setup a schools broadband. I did not ...

Thank Post

Anyone used learnanywhere?

Another school has found out that learnanywhere don't only do websites but can setup a schools broadband.

I did not find anything about broadband on the website so will give them a call but wanted to know if anyone has used the company for any services and if they are any good. After all moving you broadband over to them is no small thing.

Thank Post
    Not actually used them, but have been HEAVILY pestered by them and all of their sister companies in the past (although to be fair, not too many times in the last 2-3 months)
    Their companies include Web Anywhere, School Anywhere, Radio Anywhere, Video Anywhere, I Am Learning, School Jotter - and probably more.

After checking out their site they have had a significant design overhaul - maybe the lack of pestering may be part of larger changes.

Thank Post
    We have a web anywhere site, and its rubbish. The service is hopeless, they seem to have too many websites to manage to look after them all.
    They are expensive, and poor service.
    I wouldn't recommend them for anything, especially broadband.

SHARE:
+ Post New Thread

Thread Information