+ Post New Thread
Internet Related/Filtering/Firewall Thread, School Guardian Cost Control? in Technical; Our College is currently trialling School Guardian as an alternative to some of the appliance based solutions available in Australia. ...

Thank Post

School Guardian Cost Control?

Our College is currently trialling School Guardian as an alternative to some of the appliance based solutions available in Australia. One major omission appears to be cost control (please correct me if we are wrong).
    Anyway, this is not an issue with the majority of our day users, and we have looked at a few options related to print control, but as we have a boarding house with a number of heavy users who (as administrators of their machines) can disable any app we install to achieve cost control. Obviously best to do this at the gateway but School Guardian does not seem to have this option. What do others use to achieve this? We like School Guardian but if we cannot work around this we may have to go back other more expensive options.

Your advice is appreciated.
    regards,
    David

Thank Post
    Apologies, perhaps this should have been located in the Internet Related/Filtering/Firewall or security forum

Thank Post
    Give me a call and let me know exactly what it is you want - or post it on here - and we will see what can be done.

Thank Post
    Thanks Tom. I've asked our E-Learning Manager (Brett) who is directly responsible for this project to contact you (via email). Hopefully we can work out some solution.
    Cheers,
    David

SHARE:
+ Post New Thread