I can't get ITunes to sync through Forefront TMG with Websense 7.6 filter. I keep getting the following denied connection in forefrontÖ
Denied Connection 30/08/2012 11:21:01
Log type: Firewall service
Status: An ingoing packet was dropped because its destination address does not exist on the system, and no appropriate forwarding interface exists.
Rule: None - see Result Code
Source: Internal (10.0.1.40:5353)
Destination: External (126.96.36.199:5353)
1. Number of bytes sent: 0 Number of bytes received: 0
2. Processing time: 0ms Original Client IP: 10.0.1.40
The problems areÖ
1) Iím not even sure what the message is telling me?
2) Iím not sure it is even a Forefront TMG problem if I set up a new user in active directory in a folder without any group policies applied to the user account it works fines. And I can add the new user into any security groups.
3) If I URL query all of the different URLs that ITunes uses they are all permitted.
Iím out of ideas on what to tryÖ. Iím sort of going along with it being a folder redirection something or other type thingy problem at the moment! If anybody has any suggestions or better yet, fix this problem, you will be amazing for ever!!
That sloves that then. I was barking up the wrong tree.
Just incase anybody else has this problem I deleted the group policy that was applied to domain members and re-created a new one with all the same settings and it works fine now... Corruption, Dodgy active directory Syncing? Who knows? And to be fare it works now so who cares...
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)