departing system administrator.. change policy?
one of our longest serving sys admins is off to pastures new, bigger and better and to a proper salary for the work done..
There is no animosity and they're leaving on good terms, but still, I'd like to make sure I cover all bases when implementing a lockout procedure...
Our written policies only really cover departing teachers and office staff, so this one is kind of new.
- Disable their account
- Change DRAC/ILO passwords
- Change UPS admin console passwords
- Change Web Domain control panel password
- Change local admin password on Workstations/Laptops
- Change local admin password on Servers
I know Ive forgotton some other things too, so please add to this list.