What sort of task do you usually do when you got nothing to do in the office ?
As a sysadmin in the company, what sort of things do you usually do when you got nothing to do in the office (or at least not that big deal) ?
Because if you just sitting down browsing the internet wouldn't be a good report to your supervisor or boss
These are some of the following task that i usually do:
1. Test Backup and Recovery strategy
2. Check antivirus status and windows update
3. Windows Server and VM maintenance
4. Hardware and Software Inventory tracking
5. researching for better software / hardware to invest and implement in the company.