WSUS settings help please
Since I've moved my WSUS to a new VM it no longer works the way it did! Ideally once I've approved an update for install, I'd like:
- the update to download to the computer
- notify anyone (admin or not) that's logged on that an update is there (icon in sys tray)
- they can click on the update to install and choose to restart or wait
- if they don't click to install then the icon disappears
- when the computer is next shut down the "Do not turn off ... installing updates .." message displays.
How do I achieve that, what settings do I put in the GP? Can anyone help?