Enable RDP to act like VNC?
I have been looking into RDP settings and have found out that you can Enable RDP to act like VNC (ie - see the other person using the PC, take control etc) but it's disabled by default.
I guess that it is modifying the registry in some area but can't see where. My plan is that if I can find the key its adding/changing, I can create a batch file, distribute to multiple servers/workstations and enable it on all devices.
- Open the Group Policy snap-in (Gpedit.msc).
- In the left pane, under the Computer Configuration branch, expand the Administrative Templates branch.
- Expand the Windows Components branch.
- Click the Terminal Services folder.
- In the right pane, double-click Sets rules for remote control of Terminal Services user sessions.
- On the Setting tab, click Enabled.
- In the Options box, click Full Control with users' permission, and then click OK.
Any suggestions on how I can proceed?