OK - its time to get on and lock down access to the internet. What do you guys use - and how well does it work, how much does it cost, how much does it annoy staff and kids?
I'm looking for a system that has
1) Transparent authentication to AD (we use 2003 & XP)
2) Set different blocking for users/AD groups/rooms (if poss)
3) Different blocking at different times of day
4) "Turn off" internet in particular rooms
5) Locks down search engines to "nice" things
6) Chops out any P2P time stuff
7) Minimal configuration as I've don't have much time to play
8) Blocks those flippin Anonymiser sites
Hey that last one started out as number 8, honest!
Not much to ask, is it?