Handbrake is supposed to be quite good although thats based on what I have been told, not had to use it myself. HandBrake
Does anyone have any good quality, watermark free, video conversion software that is freeware?
plus one to handbrake, super is another one - looks out dated but is quite good
any video convertor free
Free Video Converter - Any Video Converter Freeware - convert video free to AVI, MP4, WMV, MKV, MPEG, FLV, SWF, 3GP, DVD, MP3, WebM, iPad, Android, PSP, Tablet PC
I'll second Any Video Converter, nice as it will batch convert files. great for downsizing video to go onto portable player, tablets etc
Super and Handbrake
Format Factory converts almost any format Video or Audio.
I use format factory, it can convert anything into pretty much anything, it's quite quick too
- Cannot be installed if you are not connected to the Internet.
- Phones home every time you run the application. Check your proxy/firewall logs and you will see URLs like this...
Anyone know what it's doing?Code:http://www.erightsoft.com/^P/ALLp3N48 http://www.erightsoft.com http://www.erightsoft.com/SUPER.html http://www.erightsoft.com/^P/Es1S1N48 http://www.erightsoft.com/^P/Ds1K3Z48 http://www.erightsoft.com/^P/As1K1N48 http://www.erightsoft.com/^P/spr1148
- Requires admin rights to run and refuses to work under limited user accounts.
- Verifies its program files every single time you open it. They have been encrypted with the tELock file packer to protect their "integrity".
- Unintuitive and poorly-designed UI.
VLC can do it depending on what formats you want to swap around.
Format Factory and Handbrake are both excellent I find.
Format Factory is the best one!
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)