+ Post New Thread
How do you do....it? Thread, Assessment Data(CMIS) in Technical; We input lots of assessment data via cmis into assessment templates, but what i want to get out cmis lacks ...

Thank Post

Assessment Data(CMIS)

We input lots of assessment data via cmis into assessment templates, but what i want to get out cmis lacks the ability to do, our smt would like graphs on student progress, with charts with traffic light data ie if the student is behind target then red highlight on grade, on target a neutral colour above green, but we want these at the touch of a button now i dont mind putting some work into this and would consider purchasing something that will link with cmis?

Does anyone already do this ?
    Anyone know how?

Answers on a postcard please folks and you never know there could be a blue peter badge in it lol

*Disclaimer* i am not affiliated with blue peter the tv show or have any access to the badges **

Thank Post

Re: Assessment Data(CMIS)

ops:

Thank Post

i sense this is correct i was told that this was not possible, teach me oh jedi master lol, save me from the pain that is the dark side of cmis lol

Thank Post

graphs can be produced based on embedded list reports without too much effort. Not had much luck with the colour thing though, although i know it is possible. Watching eagerly. Let us know if you want help with the graphs.

coquet636

colours.... yeah right....

When i enquired about this they said the colour system only works when you view the data through eportal. there is a section on how to set it up in one of the manuals but it looked very difficult and they were reluctant to offer that much support... well they did offer it, but for one days consultancy fee..

Although, if you buy there own assesment add on they offer i am sure they have it built in...

Unvalidated User
    Thank Post
    Our project has recently developed some easy export options for CMIS users and tools to analyse pupil performance. We are currently adding progress tracking tools.

JPS
    Thank Post
    I have never bothered using graphs in CMIS. I export to Excel for that purpose. People have correctly said that the 'traffic light system' or RAG analysis as I call it will only be visible in ePortal and Facility assessment templates. I operate this here and am happy to help you set that part up. Currently Facility will not allow output of reports with conditional colouring although they are working on this for a future release (no dates specified though). I use Excel (again) to do my conditional colouring so to provide staff with printed 'colourful' reports. Let me know if I can be of any more assistance.

Thank Post
    Can anyone please post me a link to the CMIS Assessment Module by any chance? I hav just been appointed as an exams/ data Manager in a school in london an don't know what to expect from CMIS. Have done exams for years now but am comletely new to data management. Need help!!!!!!

SHARE:
+ Post New Thread