We have various calendars and software using them through the school.
2. The excel spreadsheet the two admin people use to manage the actual data
3. The weekly newsletters that go to staff and parents
4. The external booking software that is used because it produces invoices.
5. SLG will start to be producing one (when we start to use it).
6. People also use their email calendars (I know I do).
Presumably some also use their phones, but I don't care as much about them.
Does anyone integrate all this into one glorious mass of database ?
What we're after is some way to reduce the amount of duplication that occurs.
The SIMS calendar is entered from the weekly newsletter that goes around.
We have looked at a free calendar software (vCalendar) but, this means we still have duplication of data entry.
Any ideas ?
Think issue in my view not a tech issue but proccess one.
In terms of whole school calendar the school needs to decide on what system to use and that is ones used by everyone.
Then for user calendar people can use what ever there own choice.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)