I've been using a PXE server using 3Com Boot Services and the 3com TFT server for a while. Had a few issues along the way, but nothing that couldn't be learnt from.

I'm trying to re-image a new laptop model which we have, a Dell Inspiron 15R, which uses the RTL8103T Realtek network driver, however this apparently isn't on my PXE server which I half inherited and is not recognised with the Universal driver I am using which up until now, has never let me down.

The situation is -

I can take an image from the laptop fine, however I am unable to re-deploy the image to the same model of laptop with the same NIC otherwise it times out at some point, this can be anything from 2% to 30% to even 98% when it got my hopes up!

The image can be re-deployed to another PC/laptop fine with a known compatible NIC and other machines image to and from the PXE fine without issue.

The problem is, I am unable to deploy the image once taken. At first, I didn't think it could be a driver issue, as the Uni driver connected to the Ghost session and allowed the image to be taken and it does the same when deploying, expect it times out.

How can I add another driver to the TFTPBOOT folder on the PXE server in order to re-image the laptop using the correct RTL8103T Realtek network driver?

Thanks,