How do you do....it? Thread, InstantHouseCall in Technical; Hello Everyone
Saturday I was away visiting family (no internet) and my Grandparents rang me to say that they had ...
26th April 2010, 12:58 PM #1
Saturday I was away visiting family (no internet) and my Grandparents rang me to say that they had problems with their computer. My grandad had deleted favourites (i store a backup on his C. All i had with me was:
Nokia Data Cable
- Quick google on my phone and came accross Instant House Call (IHC).
- Booted laptop and connected phone and then used the OVI software to connect to internet.
- I then installed IHC (you could call it server side)
- I then signed up to IHC.
- I rang grandparents back directing them to a web page they then click the only button on there which says connect to specialist. They then click run.
- My side begins to ring and i request control, granted.
- Fix the problem
- Job done
All in all took about 10 minutes and best of all didnt cost a penny. Very impressed with the software. Defintly worth a mention on here.
Have a look at this:
Instant Housecall ® Remote Support Software & Remote Access Software
Thanks to mstarkie from:
tech_guy (12th October 2010)
IDG Tech News
11th October 2010, 09:35 PM #2
used it today on a friends pc.. was excellent highly recommended!!
Unlimited connections to 5 computers.. brilliant.
12th October 2010, 08:13 AM #3
Is it just a free trial, or is it 100% completely free ?
Ive used logmein, and team viewer before.. seems this does pretty much the same thing?
12th October 2010, 09:40 AM #4
Its completely free, you can only connect to 5 computers.. but you can connect to those five computers as many times as you like...
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)