+ Post New Thread
How do you do....it? Thread, Booking on/off site in Technical; Morning people, Just wondering if anyone had a system for booking people on/off site (for staff and visitors), if there ...
    Thank Post

Booking on/off site

Morning people,

Just wondering if anyone had a system for booking people on/off site (for staff and visitors), if there is a fire bell at lunch or after school how do you know who is on site, gone into town for lunch etc etc... we have multiple exits and it is almost impossible to keep track of where everyone is at all times.

Thank Post
    We have to book out when we leave site; there is a small exercise book kept at reception and we have to book out with date, time, where we are going and then when we return we have to book back in again. People can just leave without signing out but most people generally do it helps that at the moment (big BSF build in progress) you have to go past reception to get out of the building.
    If we have a fire alarm the book is taken outside and used to check who should be accounted for.

Thank Post
    in theory this is how ours works aswell, just so many people are leaving through fire exits going for lunch etc it is impossible to tell who is where with out searching for them... I have wasted 20 mins of my lunch break trying to find someone who wasnt on site to ask if they could move the car so i could get out... our current system needs thinking about...

Thank Post
    Ours is linked to the fire register I think, we all have a key fob which we have to swipe to get in or out (getting buzzed in by someone else does not help as you cannot then get out!) Seems to work OK, saves me having to remember to sign in or slide my name tag as in or out (although strangely we still have to do that as well as swipe in and out!).

SHARE:
+ Post New Thread