+ Post New Thread
How do you do....it? Thread, Serif MoviePlus X3 in Technical; I would like to install the above software on some networked machines, via GPO if possible. Would someone please give ...
    Thank Post

Serif MoviePlus X3

I would like to install the above software on some networked machines, via GPO if possible. Would someone please give me a step by step guide how to do this please?

The CD contains a .msi file so I'm assuming it can in fact be done in this way, but I also know that there are a number of tick boxes, options and the licence number to enter. I'd also like to ensure that it doesn't install anything other than itself - I think Acrobat and QuickTime are in there and I don't want those.

I've deployed patches and add-ons before but not a full application, so I'm a little apprehensive (not to mention lacking in proper knowledge of such things) Working on the premise that a little knowledge can be a dangerous thing, I'd like some guidance please.

Thank Post
    Is there file called "netcopy" on the CD? If so.. this will allow you to run an "administrative" install and create an MSI (a la serial) for you.

Thank Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Oops_my_bad View Post
    Is there file called "netcopy" on the CD? If so.. this will allow you to run an "administrative" install and create an MSI (a la serial) for you.
    Sorry to take so long to reply - must have missed this as I was on my jollies. Thanks, I'll have a look on the CD tomorrow.

SHARE:
+ Post New Thread