+ Post New Thread
How do you do....it? Thread, Charge and store laptops for use in library not a trolley solution.. in Technical; Looking to put a WAP in our library to supplement the 6 fixed pc's. My idea is that students/teachers can ...
    Thank Post

Charge and store laptops for use in library not a trolley solution..

Looking to put a WAP in our library to supplement the 6 fixed pc's.

My idea is that students/teachers can borrow from the librarian a laptop which she will keep stored in her office.

Does anyone know of any fix to the wall or stand on benching solution for storage/charging that is not a trolley system?

Would need to hold no more than 6 laptops., ideally securely to prevent theft. During school hours theft would not be a problem but I would like to make them as hard as possible to steal by someone breaking in to the school.

Thanks.

Thank Post
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by kennysarmy View Post
    Looking to put a WAP in our library to supplement the 6 fixed pc's.

My idea is that students/teachers can borrow from the librarian a laptop which she will keep stored in her office.

Does anyone know of any fix to the wall or stand on benching solution for storage/charging that is not a trolley system?

Would need to hold no more than 6 laptops., ideally securely to prevent theft. During school hours theft would not be a problem but I would like to make them as hard as possible to steal by someone breaking in to the school.

Thanks.
    Hi Kennysarmy,

Hope your well,

Lapsafe have a couple of solutions available like the ones shown below, We are a Lapsafe partner so be sure to pm your details if you would like a bespoke quotation,

For situations where a small number of laptops need to be stored in a single secure fixed cabinet, the Solo™ Plus+ provides a totally reliable solution. This fully welded enclosure stores and recharges up to 5 laptops, multiple batteries or PDA devices and can be modified to fit to bespoke furniture. The unit is supplied with a high security locking door.

The Ambassador™ range had been designed and constructed to meet the demands of managing the use of laptop computers and offers a high standard of build quality.

The Ambassador™ includes all the functionality of the known ChargeLine™ and SmartLine™ units but with two very significant changes:-

• The units are static (fixed cabinet)

• Each of the laptop storage bays can be individually locked

The Ambassador™ is built using the same modular basis as the Mentor™ Range and is available in capacities up to 25 laptops per unit. Each Ambassador™ is installed by our own technicians and its surprisingly small footprint makes it ideal for location within corridor areas or other areas where floor space is at a premium.

Key Functions:

Ready assembled and installed by our own LapSafeŽ Products Technicians
    Available fitted with SmartLine™ or ChargeLine™ modules
    Compatible with nearly all the products from all of the leading laptop manufacturers
    Variable storage capacity for up to 25 laptops computers in modules of 5
    Automatic temperature control
    Anti drill, claw lock, locking system
    LED status indicators
    Surge and phase protection built in
    Separate locking compartments per laptop with individual keys (and Master if required)

I hope that helps,

If you would like some more info my contact details are shown below,

SHARE:
+ Post New Thread