SMART LightRaise™ 60wi2 to launch later this month (June)

My last post for interactive projectors has had quite a few views which indicates that schools are seriously considering them as viable option for delivering multimedia resources in the classroom.

Steljes will be adding the new SMART LightRaise 60wi2 interactive projector to the product range in June to provide a choice of interactive projector models this summer.

The new SMART LightRaise 60wi2 should captivate users, providing interactivity on virtually any solid flat surface or dry erase board. The improved model is brighter at 3000 lumens and enables up to four people to simultaneously write, touch and interact within the inclusive SMART Notebook collaborative software (with one year SMART Notebook Advantage subscription also included). The unit also introduces compatibility with the Crestron® RoomView® room management system.

The new unit will complement the existing SMART LightRaise 60wi Interactive projector, which provides a dual touch experience at 2500 lumens brightness.

If you have not read my previous blog about interactive projectors you can find it here:
Interactive Projectors - Blogs - EduGeek.net

For details speak to our helpful education team or PM me direct.